Egg Apron and Toddler Mittens

I've tried a lot of different patterns this month and I've found a few that I've actually been able to finish and i'm happy about.

First Item! I made this really cool egg apron. I have actually made this for my mother-in-law but it was so easy to make. I'm planning on selling some on etsy. So if anyone see this and wants one, contact me at gibson6918@gmail.com and I'll make one for you. or you can find the pattern here

Second item! I've been experimenting with adult mittens and haven't quite found a pattern that i love but i experimented with what i knew and made this toddler mittens.
Again, I'm trying to get a crochet business up and running so if anyone has patterns or ideas of what they want, or if they see something on this blog that they love, Feel free to contact me at
Gibson6918@gmail.com

More post to come! Keep Crocheting
Hannah

Comments